linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idea for games that don't support high scores

Question Idea for games that don't support high scores

Since there seems to be an issue with installing games that support high scores (so far none of them are integrating correctly for some reason) I've been thinking of a work around we could put into effect until we get it working.

I noticed with Flood Runner 3 there's a section on the main menu that shows "Personal Best: ###". Perhaps we can just require a screenshot showing your high score that you'll be submitting for the tournament in this case? It'd take some trust to know that no one is fudging numbers but I think it could be a good way to allow us to use these games for tournaments in the future.

What do you guys/girls think?
    www.pspenguin.net

"Gotta get stronger, dood!"

Administrator Agent Wanted! zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy's Avatar
    As mentioned in the other thread, the high scores are now getting tracked for all the games.

Host your office pool online for free at Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill Sports Pools! Our custom application is the best and most robust pool system on the web and was designed to make managing very large pools very easy. Currently we offer free pool hosting for NFL Survivor Pools, NFL Pickem Pools, and World Series Squares.

Lol, yeah this was before that happened.
    www.pspenguin.net

"Gotta get stronger, dood!"

+ Reply to Thread