linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Wants to See your Hot Dog- CSF promo video!

Administrator Agent Wanted! zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy's Avatar

Cool Nobody Wants to See your Hot Dog- CSF promo video!

Well boys and girls, we have our first promo video uploaded

Channel Name: zdaddycsf
    Title: Nobody Wants to See your Hot Dog
    Description: Promotional video for the forum, featuring an animation made with GoAnimate and clips from several forum members' videos. Thank you to the members Bazzaman, Goroccus, Domtriga, and Zerocharisma for allowing us to feature their videos! Credits have been given in the video and in the video description on Youtube.
    I don't pretend that this video is professional quality- it was done using GoAnimate by someone who had never used GoAnimate before, and edited together using the rather rudimentary Windows Live Movie Maker software by someone who had never used that before either. I was going to try to get some audio from forum member FYP to lay over the credits but he never responded to my inquiry, so I just went with it as is. Hopefully you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Host your office pool online for free at Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill Sports Pools! Our custom application is the best and most robust pool system on the web and was designed to make managing very large pools very easy. Currently we offer free pool hosting for NFL Survivor Pools, NFL Pickem Pools, and World Series Squares.

Viral Video Overseer Gettin that 15 minutes of fame! domtriga will become famous soon enough domtriga's Avatar
    Ha ha I'm in thumbnail, that's awesome.

Btw Zdaddy I posted this on reddit hoping that will get it some extra views who knows though that website seems to be unreliable concerning promotion lately.

I also suggest changing the title if people are searching youtube forums or more views or subscribers or something I don't think that title is going to catch their eye. Then again its just one man's opinion.
    Last edited by domtriga; 04-18-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Administrator Agent Wanted! zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy's Avatar
    hmmm. I wonder how much weight the title has vs the tags. I threw a bunch of tags on it that should help in the searches. I was going to give each promo vid a silly title that came out of the content of the vid. My wife & I keep going around saying 'nobody wants to see your hot dog' in that robotic british voice... so it sort of seemed like an appropriate title.

Host your office pool online for free at Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill Sports Pools! Our custom application is the best and most robust pool system on the web and was designed to make managing very large pools very easy. Currently we offer free pool hosting for NFL Survivor Pools, NFL Pickem Pools, and World Series Squares.

Moderator Agent Wanted! Goroccus will become famous soon enough Goroccus's Avatar
    nicely done
    might actually have sent some views my way already i noticed in the insight more people searching for Goroccus lol

Well that would be great! I'm starting to spread the link around on other forums. Also the advertising should bring people to the channel to see it. So hopefully it brings you guys some more exposure!

Moderator Agent Wanted! Goroccus will become famous soon enough Goroccus's Avatar
    Hey i was think annotation links to our channels when our clips are up there might be a nice thing to add.

That's a good idea. I will be doing more vids down the road and I'll try to work that in.

Thats awesome.

Senior Member Agent Wanted! Thomas will become famous soon enough
    Blog Entries
    I like the man; I wish he was my avatar.

Plus: I like taking my clothes off in hot dog eating contests.
    I'm Thomas.
    I'm like Simon Cowle.
    I'm harsh and critical about something that I can't do myself.

Member Karaoke King bazzaman911 is on a distinguished road bazzaman911's Avatar
    this was well done, and im 15 btw

+ Reply to Thread