linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Collaboration Central!

Administrator Agent Wanted! zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy's Avatar

Collaboration Central!

Since our membership is expanding to include a wider variety of content producers, it occurred to me that some members might be able to help each other out.

You might need some sounds for your next video.

You might need a timelapse scene.

You might need some greenscreen work... or graphics work... or... well, you get the picture.

If you have services or assistance to offer others, post it here. If you're looking for some assistance with something in particular, post that here as well.

One of the reasons we started CyberStars was to help each other out. So the Collaboration Central forum is the place to connect for collaboration!

Z

Host your office pool online for free at Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill Sports Pools! Our custom application is the best and most robust pool system on the web and was designed to make managing very large pools very easy. Currently we offer free pool hosting for NFL Survivor Pools, NFL Pickem Pools, and World Series Squares.

Smile Collaboration

hey if you do ps3 gaming im more than glad to do a collaboration with you .... heres my skype - Columbiaboy809 and my youtube if you wanna check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/columbiaboy809

Junior Member Starstruck Wannabe FakeFilmsTv is on a distinguished road
    Hey if you make rants or comedy videos and are interested in collaborating, you came to the right guy :http://goo.gl/Rg6nXa
    Contact me at :Juandediosbusiness@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread