linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone! From The Eccentric Side of Youtube!

Hybrid View

Wink Hello Everyone! From The Eccentric Side of Youtube!

Hey guys and welcome to the eccentric side of Youtube. My channel is as you guessed it, a gaming channel; but, my main objective is to entertain my sanity and to entertain you guys of when you're feeling down in life. Currently, I mainly upload Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, Pokemon Tower Defense 2 - trainer Vs to be more specific, Pokemon Showdown, and some random games from time to time; but no worries, I'll expand the game series on my channel as I go forward creating content on the channel. I'll be honest with you guys, I'm not as frequent when it comes to my uploads, so I hope that isn't a bother to some of you out there; however, I do sometimes upload on Thursdays at 5:00 am, if you're curious enough to stick around.

For anybody that is wondering, the "EcCeNTriC WoRLd+" account is mainly used for promoting my videos, along with other stuff like this channel on Google+ and the "EcCeNTriC Cuddles?" Google+ account (Also my Youtube channel) is used for posting more different stuff.

Have a wonderful day and...

Enjoy!?$

Member Night Club Circuit Act BrianEtemad is on a distinguished road
    Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy this great community.
    Gold And Silver Dealers In San Francisco
    Buy And Sell Gold And Silver Coins In San Francisco

Thank you Brian, I really appreciated it

+ Reply to Thread