linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey everyone! Trying to start up a new channel! Please join us!!! Kruisin' Kids!

Hey everyone! Trying to start up a new channel! Please join us!!! Kruisin' Kids!

Hi everyone,
    Our names are Adyn and Noah and we are starting up a new kid's channel. We enjoy entertaining people and hope to grow our YouTube family. Please help us reach our goal of 100 subscribers and become part of the Kruisin' Family. Our YouTube channel is called Kruisin' Kids. We do challenges, toy reviews, outdoor activities, etc. So please join us on our adventures. We hope you enjoy our videos as much as we love making them!!!
    Please visit, watch, like, comment, subscribe and share with friends and family. Also follow us on all social media outlets!!!

Love,
    Adyn & Noah

Senior Member Agent Wanted! CarlieMonsterr is on a distinguished road CarlieMonsterr's Avatar
    Hi Adyn and Noah!

Welcome aboard

Junior Member Starstruck Wannabe Edensor is on a distinguished road Edensor's Avatar
    Nice to see you here man, i am also new.

Junior Member Starstruck Wannabe Annadrawingchannel is on a distinguished road
    Hi! I have a drawing/tutorial channel. I have three drawing tutorials up on my art channel...gearing towards kids. Here's an example of how to draw a cute cartoon bumble bee! https://youtu.be/7V5Qak53Tuw

+ Reply to Thread