linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue's Genesis Arcade! (1:00PM - 3:00 PM CT)

Junior Member Fanboy BluetheElf is on a distinguished road BluetheElf's Avatar

Blue's Genesis Arcade! (1:00PM - 3:00 PM CT)

Might I first start by saying... hello! This seems like a really friendly site and a good place to... make myself known. I hope to get to know you guys real soon. Now that I got that out of the way...

Did you grow up a Sega kid? Well, I did, and I was exposed to many awesome games, and... some not so great. But, I look at the good side, and man, the Sega Genesis has tons and tons of gems if you look past most of the American developed ones. Some of them... kinda sucked. But, that's not what I wanna focus on.

I am also a big Vinesauce fan (Joel makes me laugh every stream he does) and so I wanted to put my two loves together, and I created this! The Genesis Arcade! I will stream Genesis games and go through as much of them as I can by the end of the stream, and hopefully I'll be able to make all you laugh at the same time! Now, bare in mind, I am new to this stream thing, so I may have a few quirks here and there.

I will stream every Thursday, 1:00PM - 3:00 PM CT.

This time, I will play: Mega Man

Bare in mind, I also take requests for the next stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/bluetheelf/

But don't forget, I will read your comments and possibly respond to them as I play!
    Last edited by BluetheElf; 11-05-2015 at 06:51 PM.

I am just about to stream! Come on and join the fun!

I have some news, guys, due to a up coming event, I will be moving this week's stream from Friday to Thursday, but it will still be the same time. I will be playing Ghouls and Ghosts! See you then!

For a special Halloween stream tomorrow, I will stream Castlevania Bloodlines tomorrow. Hope to see you all there.

I will be streaming once again soon, and this time I will be playing... Mega Man? How is that a Genesis game? Well, come and find out.

Junior Member Fanboy Metpitly is on a distinguished road

Blues Genesis Arcade 1 00PM 3 00 PM CT

Genesis Lamb lies . Trick of the Tail. "" - Lamb lies, , , Lamb Lies. , , 1978 - And Then There Were Three, .

Junior Member Fanboy MyDoors2018 is on a distinguished road

Входная дверь в дом как выбрать

Привет ваше имя сменщик!
    купить дешевую железную дверь
    Хороший стиль, молодец.
    Анализируйте металлические двери, наверняка нищенствуем навестить указанный симпозиум тамбурные металлические двери.
    http://fernandotorres.ucoz.com/index/8-34384

С уважением, Арсен Евтушко
    менеджер проекта двери онлайн
    металлическая дверь в квартиру
    Как отрегулировать китайские входные двери - http://www.guiaturisticaargentina.co...nyedveri.pp.ua

+ Reply to Thread