linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone partnered with Machinima?

Member Night Club Circuit Act MiaPulmore is on a distinguished road MiaPulmore's Avatar

Anyone partnered with Machinima?

I have 1,400 subscribers and have just recently switched my channel over to gaming.

I was recently with a network that had a no lock in contact, and just left. What is Machinima like? Do they pay good? Will they help me to grow my channel?

Are their different contract options? I don't want to be locked into anything that would be longer than a year

Administrator Agent Wanted! zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy will become famous soon enough zdaddy's Avatar
    I know a number of people who have been Machinima partners. I don't know the contract details but I have heard generally good things about them.

Host your office pool online for free at Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill Sports Pools! Our custom application is the best and most robust pool system on the web and was designed to make managing very large pools very easy. Currently we offer free pool hosting for NFL Survivor Pools, NFL Pickem Pools, and World Series Squares.

Member Karaoke King YoutakuGaming is on a distinguished road YoutakuGaming's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure... some sources say that Machinima has a no lock in contract but others say they do. Either way the question you should ask yourself is do you need a network to achieve more progress or can you be your own business-woman?

+ Reply to Thread