linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
Tweet

ScoHay

Please Review & Give Me Constructive Criticism on My YouTube Video

Rate this Entry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUT49wOkBc

The video starts out with a disclaimer that No ScoHays were harmed in the making of the video. After the intro & credits the video starts out with girl named Lana Legion, or L.L. for short, sitting at her desk doing her work. She has her eye for a boy named ScoHay. Several product placements are seen throughout the video. She hands ScoHay a note to call her 1-800 number. ScoHay takes the note and afterward they are seen talking on the phone. Suddenly, ScoHay has an evil twin with long straight hair. Zooming in toward Evil ScoHay and zooming out from Good ScoHay interchangeably. Later Lana Legion is in several scenes facing the camera and talking to Evil ScoHay in front of her door. It seems that she doesn't know the different between the two ScoHays. After Evil ScoHay agrees with her, it jumps back to Good ScoHay in the bed reminiscing about Lana Legion, and Lana Legion doing the same. The scene where Lana Legion hand ScoHay the note has repeated but very bright. For barely a second, she is seen outside by a creek. And the video sums up what has happened so far before the big breakdown scene. Lana Legion is briefly seen standing by the bed. And in another scene Lana Legion is in a unique area facing the camera mouthing the lyrics. In the breakdown scene... HEY I DON'T WANNA RUIN THE GOOD PART THAT DEFINES THE WHOLE VIDEO.... CLICK ON THAT LINK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ALREADY HAVEN'T! HEHE! <--- uh oh! did you watch it? YOU MAD? too bad! Would YOU hold it against her?

Submit "Please Review & Give Me Constructive Criticism on My YouTube Video" to Digg Submit "Please Review & Give Me Constructive Criticism on My YouTube Video" to del.icio.us Submit "Please Review & Give Me Constructive Criticism on My YouTube Video" to StumbleUpon Submit "Please Review & Give Me Constructive Criticism on My YouTube Video" to Google

Tags: music video Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments