linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
Tweet

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Tn spam

2. Tn spam

3. Tn spam

4. Tandem Skydive

First time tandem skydiving and to doing it for a cancer research charity is something I could not miss out on. Raising money for a life changing charity! Like and subscribe.. Thank you!!
    Hello everyone,
    My name is John Darwen and I am currently new to youtube. My youtube channel is mainly going to be designed around gaming and blogs. I will be covering a game called Battalion 1944. My goals it is to become a competitive player. I will also be also blogging as well so if you could ...
    Tags: skydiving Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cooking class at vietnamese authentic restaurant

Cooking Class At VIETNAMESE Authentic RESTAURANT
    With their varied, fresh ingredients, traditional Vietnamese food is one of the healthiest diets on the planet. The Vietnamese usually eat with friends, family and work colleagues. Ingesting food gradually is better for the digestive system since nutrients are absorbed and also used far more effectively by the bodies of ours.

The Chopsticks' cooking classes, coached by our world class chefs, will show you exactly how simple it is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sub4sub!

He we can do a sub4sub! I will watch your videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtLvd_w8-CY&t=5s see you on youtube!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Halloween Cypher Infamas x Wizdom Mriminthere - Pretty Dirtball Records - YouTube

New 2017 Halloween rap music video paying homage to occult activity and
    leatherface. enjoy but WARNING contains shocking content and strong language
    Watch the video yall

Dont just watch it yall leave a comment even if you dont like it tell us what it is you dont like.
    We need feedback yall. If you F***ing with it hit like button and share it everywhere......
    #pdblife DatDa Mission
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cropped-pdblife-header-image-2-1.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	286

Updated 11-28-2017 at 08:06 AM by Pretty Dirtballl Records (wanted to make it read better)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I MADE A YOUTUBE! Justin Anderson

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and new to youtube but I have been wanting to make one for a while and I finally put up my first video! I am really into fitness, working out, health and traveling. Some of you guys may know of the 10,000 calorie challenge but to sum it up you basically have to eat 10,000 calories in less than 24 hours. I did the challenge and posted it on my youtube channel as my first video! Would mean a lot if you guys check it out! I will post the link below. I will also put ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. I started a fight club

10. I started a fight club

11. Check out our parkour tutorials as we teach in 60 SECONDS!

12. I promote many different HipHop RnB artist. check out my channel. Sub share and enjoy

13. Im a music channel. I have many different hiphop artist on my channel. if you, share

14. IF YOU LOVE WATCHING SCARY ABANDONED & HAUNTED BUILDINGS, THEN SUBSCRIBE!!!

WHATS UP YOUTUBERS!
    MY NAME IS JAY ROSA, AND I AM AN URBAN EXPLORER!
    IF YOU GUYS ENJOY WATCHING CREEPY VIDEOS OF PEOPLE EXPLORER BURNT DOWN BUILDINGS, THEN MY CHANNEL IS FOR YOU! I GIVE 150% SUBSCRIBER INTERACTION! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND CHECK OUT ALL MY LATEST VIDEOS! NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK, SPECIAL VIDEOS EVERY WEEKEND!

Latest ABANDONED BUILDING VIDEO:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCf7U2OCyWU

SUBSCRIBE HERE!
    www.Youtube.com/PandaFlexTv
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgddGPi5uNIUcXfAGVKWooA

Im a music producer i promote artist check out my channel. subscribe and enjoy. if you like my channel please share.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgd...NIUcXfAGVKWooA
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast