linzbot's Streambadge Linzbot's Schedule
Tweet

Manly Man

1. ONLY GANGSTAS ALLOWED🔥 🔫 | OG TV 2018 🌍 | Ep. 5 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Manly Man View Post
    ONLY GANGSTAS ALLOWED🔥 🔫 | OG TV 2018 🌍 | Ep. 5 😄

Today On OG TV 2018🌍 We are Joined By Kobe Kush,🌳 Chilling with The Original Rapper 2018🎤 we all Gangstas here so Why Don't you come see 👀if YOU Have What it takes to be a GANGSTA Rapper 2018 🔥 we are hitting some dope freestyle rap 2018 🍉 Coz we are dope Freestyle Rappers 🤑nothin else to it,😎 only Gangstas should watch this! 👿
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RAPPER GETS ARRESTED!!!!!🚔😅 Blunt Story Time 2018🌳

RAPPER GETS ARRESTED!!!!!🚔😅 Blunt Story Time 2018🌳

The Original Rapper 2018 🎤Gets Arrested in today's Weed Story Time 2018. 🌲 Sow Yes I got Arrested, 🤣within the first 2 weeks of being 18 lol, I stole some shit 😈and I was just like "Weed made Me Do it! 2018" 😎 I have been "addicted" to Weed For Some Time, 👽 It's Quite a Story in fact if you are reading this drop a comment 😄 and tell
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Apple Pipes and Skateboarding🍏 The Life Of a Rapper 2018

Apple Pipes, and Skateboarding🍏 The Life Of a Rapper 2018

Today we are hitting a residual apple pipe 2018 🍉 with the life of a rapper vlog 2018 🎤 we love to Rap, hip hop and we love dope vlogs 2018 🎬Come enjoy these lovely apple pipes with me today! 🍎I am also Skateboarding since I am a skater🎨... Don't Miss the New episodes Of OG TV Coming Soon...🌍

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFv...ature=youtu.be
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Try Not To Laugh While High 🤣| OG TV 2018 🌍| Ep.3 🎬🔥

Try Not To Laugh While High 🤣| OG TV 2018 🌍| Ep.3 🎬

Today On the Smoke Weed Show 2018😱Brought to you by The Original Rapper 2018😎. We are doing a try not to laugh while high 2018, 🤑 and in this reaction video, Smoke Weed and watch this funny weed video, 😍call it the best of Weedtube 2018. 🌳 This is some funny high stuff 🔥 so be sure to watch the whole try not to laugh reaction, 👌🏿 with the OGs on the TV Motherfuckers... 💪🏼 👀👳🏿

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiU...ature=youtu.be
    Categories
    Entertainment