PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on transitions

NewHD
04-14-2011, 01:39 AM
You don't have to watch the whole thing as after a few minutes, you'll see the consistent use of transitions. I'm curious to know what you think of them? A good choice, cheesy maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skO9a7eFRHs

Also, any ideas for the intro music or maybe a sound effect you think would be appropriate?

zdaddy
04-14-2011, 04:43 AM
I like the transitions. I watched the whole thing. I think you did a better job on this one than the last one. Still could use some improvement on the audio, but it wasn't really too bad.

Gem City comic con huh. lol. small world. I just moved away from Dayton last summer. I have 2 kids still there that go to Wright State where that comic con was held! :)
I kept scouring the background to see if I saw anyone I knew.
For intro, if you just want a few seconds of a beat or musical score to lead in, you might try contacting some of the beat/sound producers that have posted here. Possibly some collaboration in exchange for a ref in your vid notes.

Thomas
04-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Kinda hard to hear you bud. Would be nice to have some subtext of what you actually say. :(

PenguinNerd
04-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Oh hey Gem City Comic Con. (Off topic but I think I may have seen someone I know in the background. :P)

Anyways, transitions were really good. Keep up the good work. :D

Edit: Thomas has a good point. Obviously when you're at conventions it's just not going to be easy to hear anyone which is understandable. Though perhaps adding just subtitles for when you're asking questions could help a lot.