PDA

View Full Version : CyberStars Staff Positions

zdaddy
04-08-2011, 07:19 PM
We already have a small core group of key members, called "Team CyberStars" who comprise the "Forum Staff", and as we grow larger we will be looking for members who wish to play a larger role in our community.

Whether you just want to help out with miscellaneous tasks as they arise, or if you want to have a specific position on the CyberStars Forums, you can play a part.

Members who are on Team CyberStars will be expected to conduct themselves respectably on the forums at all times. You should have a good grasp of basic communications skills (ie, spelling and grammar) and be pleasant and tactful when dealing with members.

Depending upon your exact role, you may have some access and abilities that other members do not. There will also be special ranks, titles, logos, etc., given to various Team CyberStars members.

We already have one such position identified and filled, and that is the CyberStars Arcade Gamemaster, PenguinNerd.

I do have a number of addtional positions in mind for the future when we get a little larger, and I will post those in this thread as they become necessary. If there's a role you think you'd like to play that we haven't identified, you can always send me a suggestion with a PM.

Thanks
Z

zdaddy
04-08-2011, 07:38 PM
A new role that we want to fill is that of someone who regularly seeks out and posts videos in our Viral Video Lounge.

The job is pretty simple- someone who will find and post several new videos per week. Note that this does NOT preclude anyone else from posting up a video they find remarkable, just that we want to have a steady flow of them for our members' entertainment.

Videos should be truly remarkable, unique, amazing, funny, or anything else that makes them stand out. You should be selecting videos from across all categories. You will also be the moderator of the Viral Video Lounge and as such should be able to handle that responsibility accordingly.

Ideally you should be a member who is reasonably active on the forum and on YouTube- ie, visting both daily or nearly every day, and interacting with others on the forum. This job comes with a custom title (title TBD by you, with our approval), and membership on the forum staff.

PM me if interested.

Z

zdaddy
04-10-2011, 06:36 PM
I am pleased to announce that Domtriga has been promoted to the position of Viral Video Overseer and is the new moderator of the Viral Video Lounge! Congratulations and thanks!

zdaddy
05-16-2011, 03:20 AM
CyberStars is pleased to announce that Albeee has joined the staff! Albeee is one of our most consistent posters, appearing nearly every day to post his vlogs.
Congratulations Albeee!

zdaddy
08-31-2011, 04:33 AM
We are looking for members who would like to take a larger role in running CyberStars. If you'd like to be considered for a position, send me a PM!
I have been quite busy with my football pool on top of a fair amount of travel, and I have not been able to keep up with CyberStars as much as I would like.

Z

zdaddy
10-31-2011, 03:43 AM
We are pleased to announce that Rick Lawn has joined the staff of CyberStars! Congrats Rick Lawn!

zdaddy
02-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Congratulations to Robert.Marx who has joined the CyberStars staff and is in charge of the Video of the Week!

zdaddy
06-23-2014, 01:42 AM
We are pleased to announce that Deeming has joined CyberStars as a Super Moderator. He has substantial experience moderating large forums and will help us keep things orderly around here! Welcome aboard Deeming!

Deeming
06-23-2014, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the kind words admin. Will try my best to help the community grow. :thumbsup:

zdaddy
07-26-2014, 01:29 PM
CyberStars is always looking for members who want to play a bigger role in our community.

Anyone who visits the forum regularly, has demonstrated good etiquette, and would like to be considered for either a moderator position or one of the special staff positions described above, just send me a PM!

Z