PDA

View Full Version : How do you like the site's color theme?

zdaddy
04-06-2011, 07:52 PM
This is a new survey for the board theme.

Each theme's color scheme can be generated in 4 basic background flavors.
White, Color, Grey, and Dark.

I have created the orange CyberStars theme with each different background.

Please take a moment to try each of them out and vote on which one you prefer. To do this, simply select the different theme from the dropdown box in the lower left corner and the page will reload with the new theme.

The CyberStars_White is the one that the forum uses by default. If we stay with white I will probably tweak the text color tint just a bit to make it stand out better against the white. The text on grey may also need some tweaking. And I know that some of the dark text doesn't show up on the dark theme, so that would need to be fixed. I don't really care for the 'color' version of the theme at all, but I've included it anyway.

Feel free to post with additional comments and suggestions for tweaking the colors, but what I'm really wanting to know is which general theme is more pleasing- the white, the grey, or the dark.

Z

Thomas
04-06-2011, 08:15 PM
The White is the best.

The colour is just...
Grey is awful.
Black clashes with the orange (think of fashion!)

PenguinNerd
04-07-2011, 02:00 AM
White is totally fine.
Color is an orange-splosion lol
Grey is bad.
Black isn't terrible but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Then I clicked default and WOAH! It's blue :O

So yeah I like white the best :P

zdaddy
04-07-2011, 06:02 AM
hmmm. one of the two of you did not vote! lol.

domtriga
04-08-2011, 12:10 AM
White is definitely the best. The color one makes it look like a Halloween website. The grey just looks unattractive. Dark is ok, but I think it can potentially scare people away. White just seems more friendly and legit.

rawb
04-08-2011, 01:05 AM
I like the white. Not in a racist way...... just saying.

PenguinNerd
04-08-2011, 08:17 AM
hmmm. one of the two of you did not vote! lol.

For some reason voting totally slipped my mind lol. I've voted now :P

robert.marx
01-15-2012, 12:48 AM
i gotta say i think the black works better

Sandviper23
01-18-2012, 12:18 PM
I'ts better than RED. Looks kinda halloweenish at the top. But the white is really good. I didn't see how it looked before.

CaraVan
08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
White is a perfect colour that matches for everything. It is also can combine with many colours. So my opinion is white is perfect.

Dickburns
09-19-2012, 07:47 AM
I think dark would look great, it gives a highlighting affect.