PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive! Safety Regulations! Call of Duty Black Ops

NtW Evil
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1aNFMIr ... ideo_title (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1aNFMIrNaE&feature=channel_video_title)

Headquarters! Call of Duty Black Ops Gameplay/Commentary by NtWEvil

If you like the gameplay/commentary, please comment, favorite, rate, friend, but most importantly subscribe so you can be alerted of future gameplays/commentaries.

Also follow on twitter at: twitter.com/vgclive

Subscribe!

zdaddy
04-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Followed you on twitter. It looks like you are trying to build a strong following. You should come up with a logo to use on your various online locations. Right now your twitter is just the plain egg. You want to build brand awareness! :idea:

NtW Evil
04-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Yes I do. Thanks for following me. And I will, however right now, I'm just trying to focus on so many things at once. I'll sort it out this weekend though! Thanks!

zdaddy
04-03-2011, 02:09 AM
I know what that feels like to be trying to focus on too many things at once!

:?

Thomas
04-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes I do. Thanks for following me. And I will, however right now, I'm just trying to focus on so many things at once. I'll sort it out this weekend though! Thanks!

One of the hardest things anyone has to manange is time.

I would suggest if your having problems with it start a little list and make set times for things.

For example I am going to submit a video every saturday. sort of thing. :)

PenguinNerd
04-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Here's the best suggestion I can give you in regards to managing a lot of things at once. I went out to walmart and got a whiteboard to hang on my wall which set me back just like 20 bucks. I write down everything I need to do. I have a list of reviews, videos and other things that I just erase once I have them finished. That way I know what I need to do and never forget anything. Since I've started doing this it's been an insanely huge help. If you don't want to get a whiteboard you can always just set up an excel spreadsheet as well. :)

NtW Evil
04-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Yea. I started doing folders of what needs to be uploaded on what day and it's working out great. Thanks guys. Please check out the newest video I uploaded on my channel and subscribe if you haven't already. Youtube.com/ntwevil

Thanks!

PenguinNerd
04-08-2011, 08:55 PM
No problem dood! I'd subscribe to your channel but I forgot my youtube password like a year ago and never was able to get that password forget thing to work lol. I'll keep checking back though. :P