PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from ViolentReaper !

ViolentReaper
03-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Hello all, I just wanted to provide a quick intro about what I am up to in cyberspace.

I joined youtube only about 3 weeks ago, and started with 1 video that I made from the program Cyberlink Powerdirector 9. This video is a compilation of insane car accidents, with music timed accurately to the scenes. Basically, right now I plan to post videos of random content, with the shared genre of dark comedy/expose. Lately I have been more active in creating my own videos, and so I will be continuing to add more videos I create to my youtube channel.

Another video I created much earlier pertains to pigs that are locked up in squalid conditions or get scattered on highways due to accidents lol. This video I plan to add to my channel quite soon as well. And lastly, I am currently working on a video themed with baby elephants. It will surely be comedic.

Anyhow, if those in here could subscribe to my youtube channel, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks ! ;)

Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMzjmxbjN4

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ViolentReaper?feature=mhum

zdaddy
03-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Hey Reaper! Welcome to the CyberStars Forum!

I have become your first subscriber, so when you hit your 100,000 mark just remember who your #1 was! Lol. Hey you never know, right? Everyone has a chance on youtube, you just have to put time, effort, and creativity into it.

If you feel so inclined, please tell us about the powerdirector software you use. We're always happy to have people post reviews of the tools they use.

and looking forward to seeing your pigs on the highway...

Z

domtriga
03-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Hey ViolentReaper
Welcome to the forums

Dude your first vid got over 2k views thats a good start.
Try to really encourage people to sub you tho. (maybe add an annotation in the video)

I subbed you! feel free to sub me as well.

rawb
03-03-2011, 01:24 PM
How do you like Powerdirector 9? I have 8 and want to upgrade to something. Welcome to the forum.
rawb

ViolentReaper
03-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Just posted a new video I created, titled "Swine Damage". I urge you guys to give it a view, I'm curious as to your thoughts.

Also, I'm quite surprised that my 1st video has garnered 10,000 views ! It's a large user-base out there, that's for sure.

Rawb, PD9 is a major improvement over PD8. Funny thing is, I have a 64-bit OS, and the deluxe edition of PD9 features 64 bit support, which translates to much higher access speeds & whathaveyou. But it was only 2 days ago that I realized I had the 32-bit version of PD9...so I upgraded to the 64-bit, and wow ! It's really fast now ! I have 4 gigs of ram, but I ordered 8 gb (2x4 gb), so the 64 bit version will be able to read the higher ram amounts.

Anyhow, thanks for reading my posts, and subscribe to my channel if you like ! I'll do the same for whoever subs me.

ViolentReaper
03-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Swine Damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtlZ5Tn7r2k

zdaddy
03-09-2011, 03:53 AM
ok dude, that is some umm, interesting subject matter.
BACON, FTW!!

What sort of inspiration or imagination does it take to make a video out of that? I'm almost scared to see what's next... but I'll definitely look! :)

ViolentReaper
03-09-2011, 05:46 AM
I just have an eccentric interest in things that simply go wrong, in ways that are both ridiculous & unnecessary. I get random ideas and simply go with the flow ! Also, with all the millions of users on youtube, I figure a unique idea/theme such as with my videos would work out.

My next video will likely pertain to natural disasters, as ultimately I plan to be a meteorologist in the future. Not to mention I have a child-like fascination with storms, particularly tornadoes.

milkdudz
03-09-2011, 06:28 PM
aww dude those pigs are awesome that one near the end just looked like he was stareing at you lol!