PDA

View Full Version : I would like to hit 100 subscribers this month.

Bulmerism
12-18-2012, 07:19 PM
I currently sit at 6, you heard me 6 subscribers. 100 new subscribers from such a small new channel may sound ambitious and it is, but I think its possible. What should I do if I reach this goal? Obviously I will make a video of what ever I decide to do and upload it. I dont know what you would like to see. 100 pushups for 100 subscribers? or is that to boring. I can tell you now I cannot do 100 in a row... i could maybe do 50 but maybe I can try to do 100 pushups in a row and maybe try to work my way up to 100. or something else I dunno. Let me know what you think down below. and please come check out my channel and like and subscribe to it. Id greatly appreciate it. I have been uploading videos quite frequently. pretty much daily with the exception of the weekend. I like to think they are pretty good haha.

Bulmerism
12-22-2012, 06:20 AM
Today I recorded a video of my first attempt just to show that I currently cannot do 100 pushups in a row. I did Amazingly well, or at least a lot better than I thought I would and hit 40 pushups in a row. I will be uploading that footage tomorrow in my vlog. Come check it out and subscribe. More challenges after this one is complete. Other fun and games to come. Just have fun.

Bulmerism
12-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Third attempt to write this out. Holy crap come on! Ok so I am currently editing and uploading my special ten minute apocalyptic edition of My Damn Show as well as footage of me doing as many push ups as possible (40). I also will be editing and uploading a Halo 4 faceview gameplay of me playing the game online later today, tonight, tomorrow, or sometime next week just for fun so stay tuned. Thanks to everyone who have subscribed so far. Please spread the word as I would love to start this 100 pushups journey asap. Love you all. Happy Christmas.

zdaddy
12-22-2012, 11:50 PM
I apologies if this is suppose to be here but it seems kind of like a spam post to me. If it is a spam post, I would like nothing better than to slap this poster in the old face. If its suppose to be here... again I apologies.

I have slapped him for you.. and banned him. Thanks for pointing that out.

Z

Bulmerism
01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
No problem, didnt think it was suppose to be there but you never know.

Bulmerism
01-17-2013, 12:25 AM
So I sit at 11 subscribers which is a far cry from the 100 I wanted haha, no matter I move on. I am slowly gaining subs.

Lance
01-18-2013, 01:07 PM
So I sit at 11 subscribers which is a far cry from the 100 I wanted haha, no matter I move on. I am slowly gaining subs.

I took a look at your channel, nice stuff! MidWeek Mayham was funny, I gave it a like and comment too! Maybe you can give our channel some love too ;)

PlonkTV.com (https://www.youtube.com/user/PlonkTeeVee)

Thanksssss!!!