PDA

View Full Version : Concept: Birth of A YouTube Game Channel

StalkerTwoZero
09-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Hey guys, StalkerTwoZero here. I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this forum as well as tell you about my new project. I am an avid gamer and was recently exposed to the world of YouTube channels. Well being the person that I am, I was instantly drawn to the idea of having my own channel. The problem was that there were too many people already starting new game channels. So I had to come up with something that would make me unique.

Concept: Birth of A YouTube Game Channel is a series of videos that will document my fledgling channel and my efforts to make it successful by the most commonly accepted definition. I will talk about what I am doing to increase my viewership (posting to forums, facebook utilization, twitter utilization, word of mouth...), what equipment I'm using, how I'm using it, as well as the frustrations and headaches that come along with starting a new channel.

I have no experience with audio/video editing software, I'm not a computer guy, I'm just a gamer and a guy who likes to try new things. If this sounds like something you might like, come check out my channel at www.youtube.com/user/StalkerTwoZero. I will also have all the videos you would expect to see at a game channel: game reviews, achievement guides, let's plays (eventually), equipment reviews, along my unique game commentary! See you there hopefully! If not, I look forward to meeting you here on the Forums.