PDA

View Full Version : I'm new! I'd love some help!

HBruce134
07-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Hailey- I'm new to this forum, and I'm just getting started out on YouTube, making covers (and eventually I hope to put up some originals) of songs that I like. I know that's not incredibly unique, but I really love singing, and I've wanted to do this for awhile.

So if you could check out my channel that would be amazing! Like or subscribe or whatever if you like what you hear - there's only one cover up currently, but more to come! Thanks in advance, and I'm happy to check out your channels!

Here's the link to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrKpgxFkKk&feature=plcp

Goroccus
07-30-2012, 01:56 AM
Hello! and Welcome Glad you've found us here @ Cyberstars. You do have a nice voice. I hope to see a lot more of your covers and like you said one day original songs. Subbed!

RYC
07-30-2012, 11:51 PM
hey great voice! i subbscribed to your channel! hope to hear more music from you! i LIKED your vids!

please check out my page as well and "like" my video

the link is below!
thanks!

Patrick Harris
08-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Hailey- I'm new to this forum, and I'm just getting started out on YouTube, making covers (and eventually I hope to put up some originals) of songs that I like. I know that's not incredibly unique, but I really love singing, and I've wanted to do this for awhile.

So if you could check out my channel that would be amazing! Like or subscribe or whatever if you like what you hear - there's only one cover up currently, but more to come! Thanks in advance, and I'm happy to check out your channels!

Here's the link to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrKpgxFkKk&feature=plcp

I checked out your channel and SUBSCRIBED. I think your channel has a great future. If you want to check me out, all my info is in my sig.

Patrick Harris
08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
hey great voice! i subbscribed to your channel! hope to hear more music from you! i LIKED your vids!

please check out my page as well and "like" my video

the link is below!
thanks!

I clicked on your channel, too! SUBBED!! Your costume commercial was cool.