PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys!

LEXAcide
01-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Well hi there, this sure won't seem new to you guys. All intro's are pretty much the same. Here I go!

So my name is Alex! I'm 20 and now I decided to start youtubing. I have been looking at some of your channels and let me say, I am so far behind. I need TONS of pointers! I am still indecisive of what my video genre is, but I am getting it a little better now! I feel like I'm gonna have a few playlists with a variety of things to offer. I have an educational playlist and a humurous playlist starting now!

Anyway, enough of that. My channel is here ---> X (youtube.com/lexacide)

PLEASE check it out and give me pointers. I need to make my videos look less novice and more pro. So please help me out here. And it's quite fantastic to meet you all!

Edit: One of my biggest problems is finding un-copy-written sound effects to use in my videos! I want to become a partner later on and it won't happen with too many copy-written videos. Any advice on this is GREATLY appreciated.

Michael
01-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey welcome Alex :) I have some free sound effects although theyre not suitable for every one but you might find something you like in there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3eg-zcgNEw&list=UUes3YC-42n1RwRVlW_5y6Ew&index=2&feature=plcp

If theyre not to your taste you could try Soungle.com for free sound effects you can use.

LEXAcide
01-05-2012, 10:32 PM
very helpful info. Thank you so much. I will be sure to use some. :)